Sunday, November 6, 2016

Officially Graduated.

I have officially graduated.

Officially a graduate from Kolej Universiti Poly-Tech MARA Kuala Lumpur in Diploma in Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL). Last Thursday, November 3rd 2016, was my convocation day. I didn't want to go at first because I had been busy with assignments and shits and it involved group assignments so I thought it would be bad if I ditched them.

But I did anyway, my parents insisted me to attend the ceremony.

I didn't go for the rehearsal. I only went for the real convocation day. To be honest, I didn't really know what to feel that day. Of course I was happy, I managed to meet my girlfriends who had been so important in my 3-years there. Too bad we did not have too much time spent together as everyone was so busy with their own families, including me.

But that's not what I want to say today.


People would be saying "Alah, diploma ja pun". To those people who have been shoving this shit up into others' faces, please go to hell. I know it's "diploma ja pun" but we still worked hard for it. we struggled day in, day out just to reach to this day. we did shits we never thought we would be doing just for the sake of this one "diploma ja pun" scroll. we shed tears and experienced pain.

we gained it, so what's your problem?

what is your problem to let people down by saying "diploma ja pun"? All of us diploma holders, we deserved to be happy about this. To enjoy our day after all the shitty things we have faced in those 3 years. Yeah we were not lucky enough like you to skip this phase and went straight to degree but at least we have another qualification and mind you, we didn't ask for your money to pay for our educations so what's the problem again? why are you acting so bitter about this?

Can you please drop the act already?

I still can't fathom why some people have to be so bitter about us diploma graduates being so happy of graduating. I mean, come on. Does your mindset still as low as that? I'm not butthurt or what but it feels so sad to see these types of people acting shitty to us. I know that the struggles in degree's life is incomparable to diploma's but do you really that stupid to compare these two levels? Seriously people, it is like comparing the struggles in PHD with the school kids' struggles. Everyone does have their own struggles, so don't be so bitter to others. Do you ever hear us say "Alah degree ja pun, bukannya graduate master or PHD lagi"? Do you ever? So why the fuck you gotta be so mean to us? Urgh I'm annoyed of myself for caring enough about this matter to actually make a post of it.


The story behind the balloon:
My mom wanted to get me a bouquet of flowers but I said no because I didn't really like flowers and those flowers were going to be all dead and dried up soon. Then she said I kinda looked pathetic since everyone else had flowers or bouquets but I was empty handed. I left my family for awhile and came back to this balloon. My mom actually apologised because she knew I would prefer chocolate bouquet but there's none sold there so she had to go with a balloon *dreamy sigh*

No comments: