Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Confession #17

Earlier today, a friend suddenly hugged me and told me how she was so scared seeing me sobbing real hard while being taken off into the emergency room yesterday. That she was so worried about me as she and the others were nervously waiting for my news for hours. And I burst into tears too, I know that feeling. I was terrified too. I did, I still am. After the incident happened, I have become so aware of my breathing and my heartbeat.  I know it sounds like I have exaggerated everything, but it was my first time experiencing it and I swear I was so terrified that I was crying badly in front of the doctors like no one's business. I couldn't care less about whatever they were doing to me, I just wanted to feel myself again. I hope it won't happen again. The thought that it might happen again alone already leaves me breathless.

But I can already feel as it is happening again.

No comments: