Saturday, October 14, 2017

Things that make me happy in Penang

  1. The splendid view
  2. The sky
  3. The beach
  4. The sunrise / sunset
  5. The ocean
  6. Eating at the beach
  7. Hanging out at Chew Jetty
  8. Hiking Moon Gate 5
  9. Queensbay Mall’s pan mee
  10. The Kapit’s chicken wings and green tea
  11. Tanduk CafĂ©’s bihun sup (but it’s gone now)
  12. Nazri’s bihun celup
  13. Wanie, Yeobo, Aben, Humayra, Falis and some of my classmates
  14. Sleeping in
  15. Sleeping early
  16. Knowing class / meeting just got cancelled
  17. Foot drill
  18. Whenever someone is visiting over
  19. Finding a vacant parking lot near to my apartment’s entrance
  20. Collecting my parcels from UniStorage
  21. Queensbay Mall’s Daiso
  22. Bumping into people whom I like on the street
  23. Eating lunch at Awet Muda
  24. Discovering new places with certain people
  25. Getting a call from bae
  26. Laying down on my queen size’s bed after the very long day
  27. Finally letting my hair loose
  28. Being offered food
  29. Driving to my CDs
  30. Trying new food / stalls / restaurants / etcetera
  31. Sometimes, the rain
  32. Eating breakfast
  33. The ocean breeze
  34. Getting sun-kissed skin at dawn / dusk
  35. Walking around Georgetown
  36. Buying postcards for my loved ones
  37. Riding the bike with Hazwani or Aina
  38. Getting picked up for dinner or new adventure
  39. Taking great photos of me and the view
  40. Finally getting my works done
  41. When I actually have time to do my artsy stuff lmao
  42. Good Day’s green tea
  43. Subaidah’s nasi goreng
  44. Driving through Penang Bridge
  45. Great Wi-Fi connection at St. John’s room
  46. When things go well for me




No comments: