Friday, July 28, 2017

Fear

I fear one day I would wake up and find myself to dislike books. I fear one day I would have to wake up realising that any of my family is gone. I fear one day I would wake up to have no friends at all. I fear one day I would wake up finding the blue sky is not beautiful anymore. I fear one day I would stop loving the sunsets. I fear one day I would wake up to not loving the people I still loved just the day before. I fear one day I would not feel content just by the sound of wave hitting the land at the beach anymore. I fear one day I would find songs have no meanings to me any longer. I fear one day I would wake up losing everyone who used to offer me comfort. I fear one day I would wake up to find morning breeze is not pleasing anymore. I fear one day I would realise that I am looking at the ground more than I look at the sky. I fear one day I would finally realise that my heart has literally lost its capability in beating for someone else. I fear one day I could laugh and smile without actually feeling it. I fear one day the sound of rain would not spark the happiness in me. I fear one day I would realise that I have stopped feeling excited over the sight of a rainbow. I fear one day I could not bring myself to appreciate nature anymore. I fear one day I would wake just to hit the realisation that I can never be happy again.


I fear one day I would completely stop loving all the happiness in the world.

Especially the small ones.

No comments: