Saturday, February 3, 2018

23 = 2018

I have been wanting to write this but of course my not-so-inert procrastination ghost had won over me urgh. Well, moshimoshi! The writer of this blog has turned 23 in last January yay(?). Uh, 23 is so abstract. I mean, it’s the age where you are too old for certain things yet too young for some others; the age where you witness your friends accomplishing this and that; the age where you think you gotta figure yourself out. I don’t really know which one is the right thing to do or accomplish in this age. If there’s even any lah…

Since my 22-year-old ass did fi(okay)ne, I really hope this older me will do better and make up for all the not-so-good things that are written in the previous post. Are there any specific resolutions? Nah, I don’t think so. Just some wishes to myself. Wait, are they considered as resolutions too? Dang man, I’m a bit lost here. My mind is all over the place.

Wishes for my 23-year-old self:
  1. Make peace with self.
  2. Actually live.
  3. Make peace with self.
  4. Gain some money.
  5. Make peace with self.
  6. Be selfish yet kinder.
  7. Make peace with self.


That’s it. I have some specific wishes or stuff that I hope to cross them out this year but nah I think I will just keep them to myself because I’m pretty sure that the list is endless and I really doubt I could cross at least half of them before 2019 so yeah.


Hope 2018 is doing well for ya!

No comments: