Thursday, February 2, 2017

Nervous

I have never been a people person. I have always been afraid of meeting one. Even when it comes to some regular friends of mine, I would still have something stirs up in me and I can't say if it's a good thing or nay.

Is that even healthy?

Nervous. I feel nervous almost all the time. I truly can't decide which one is better; the nervousness of meeting someone new or the nervousness of meeting someone whom you haven't met after a long time. I have always felt nervous for either way around. Should I feel nervous? Is it okay to be nervous? Am I the only one who feels this way? Does anybody else feel the same way too? Do you?

I have never thought about this until a few days ago.

Everything was so sudden. Before did I know, I would be meeting someone whom I haven't met for at least 5 years. Well, frankly speaking I thought it took longer than that. But still, I'm excited and nervous right now. And I can literally feel that nervous has overpowered the other feeling haih. I need to freaking calm down.

I hope the meet up would go smoothly.

Image result for kang daesung gif

No comments: