Thursday, October 6, 2016

I Know.


I know some of us are sick.
I know some of us are tired of living.
I know some of us cry ourselves to sleep.
I know some of us are emotionally wrecked.
I know some of us cry whenever she's alone.
I know some of us almost give up with lives.
I know some of us are mentally and physically tired.


I do know.

I also know that all of us are still adapting.
I also know that all of us are struggling to survive.
I also know that all of us are strong enough to go through this.


I know, and you too.

You know that we will always be there with each other.
You know that even if we're not talking, we're still here.
You know that everyone actually feels the same way too.
You know that we can count on in each other.


So, please.

Please never doubt if I still remember you.
Please never doubt yourselves.
Please never doubt us.


Do know that I still think about us a lot and I miss MD as much as you guys do but I'm sorry for not saying or doing anything about it. It's just me. You guys are still in mind, I can assure you. I wish you guys all the happiness in the world, all the beautiful things you deserve. Let's fight on our journey together even when physically we are miles away.

Take care, cetans.

No comments: