Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Quick Post ..

Vector Salam

This is a just a quick post. Forgive me. It has been a week at home so I am going back to KL in

1

2

3

No. Just kidding. I have another 1 hour.

Actually, this is a revision week but yeah I've been 'studying' so hard at home. That's why I'm home only for a week so I'll have another week to do my revision since my first paper which is Study Skills will starts on 10th of November. Lucky me, huh? *grinning*


No. Lucky TESLian. K Caek k T.T

Because this is only a quick post, I'm trying hard to make this as short as I can because I can barely stop when I'd start typing this crap. Ignore me.

It's sad you know 'cause I'm finishing my first semester. There's no more class after this. And I'm pretty sure that I'm going to miss my beloved Section 11. Hope to see them in the same class next sem. Well, it is quite impossible you know 'cause most of them have the intelligence that I don't have. Shame on you, Syahirah Berhan. Shame on you.

So, good luck to me and all the TESLian or anyone who is going to face their exam soon! Pray for me, will ya? Thank you and see ya! :)