Friday, October 4, 2013

Err, Hello?

Vector Salam


So, hello guys. It has been awhile since the last time I wrote kannn? Blame the internet connection. I am quite busy this lately, going through such a hectic month. Well, basically I've been here for a month without having a little rest in Kedah. Pity me *sigh* But I won't mind. I'm coming home next week hihi. Can't really wait for it.

Hm. I don't know what I want to write 'cause seriously dude it just my fingers keep dancing on my keyboard while my brain is not functioning at all. Miss Suzanna probably will kill me if she read this because she always tells us to use our brain especially in Psychology class. Hehe. By-the-way, I've mentioned that I'm going through such a hectic month. Months, since it is already October. 

Wait. I need to wake Green Day.

Nahhhh, Green Day is awake.

Okay back to the story. There were quizzes, presentations, test and so on. I'm tired. Like seriously. And I walk more now since I've decided to lose weight (I'd gained 5kg in the first two months I'm here) I still don't know the result yet 'cause I don't brave enough to find out the truth. Know why? Because I eat more than before and I have the feeling that hm ...

So the hypothesis is: The more I walk, the more I eat.

And of course I've been toooo stress out this lately. Why? The hectic months plus the unstable emotions equal to dangerous me. Don't blame me, it just, I feel so stress about everything. So sometimes I spill it to the wrong person. But I think I manage to keep it to myself. And I felt sad either. I need Mama's hug :/

Yes, I smile when I got my quizzes or tests result. I smile when my lunch cost me RM7. Because I don't know what to do anymore. I don't want to cry. It has been awhile since the last time I cried. I thought it's good for me to maintain my record. But that night I burst. Really couldn't handle it anymore. I miss Mama and Abah and Pan too much.

Yes, I miss Pan too.

My classmates are fine. I feel closer to them now compares than before. Feels like I want to make a post about them since we are finishing our first semester. I bet I'm going to miss them all like seriously because I really love my classmates. Section 11 is not like other sections. Maybe we have small groups but once we enter the class, we are one. Feeling nice you know :)

And I promise you that we will make it through.