Thursday, May 23, 2013

Facts #14


"Before you give up, think about why you held on for so long"

"Boy will breaks your heart.
Real man will pick up the pieces"
- Drake

"Remember the songs that we used to listen"

"Love is a verb. 
Love is doing, saying, showing.
Never think just saying you love someone is enough"

"Most relationships fail because
you both are too busy pointing out each other mistakes
and not spending enough time with each other"

"A relationship means giving the best of yourself to someone that truly deserves it.
However, that someone will still accept your worst"

"If you make a boy laugh, he likes you.
If you make a boy cries, he loves you"

"I can't promise to solve all your problems.
But I can promise you won't have to face them alone"

"I just feel like I should stop thinking about it, you know, I can't"

"If a guy wants to be with a girl, he will make it happen no matter what"

"Crazy decisions turn into best memories"

"I cannot lose you because if I ever did,
I'd have lost my best friend, my soul mate,
my smile, my laugh,
my everything"

"I just feel like I'll never get over you"

"Don't change so people will like you.
Be yourself and the right person will love the real you"

"Be strong when things fall apart"

"I'm a strong person but every now and then I also need someone to take my hand
and say everything will be alright"

"I love it when I catch you looking at me"

"Forever is a long time but I wouldn't mind
spending it by your side"

"Even if I just see you for five minutes,
it makes my whole day better"

"I don't want a perfect boyfriend.
I just want someone to act silly with,
someone who treats me well
& loves being with me
more than anything"

"True love does not come by finding the perfect person,
but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"

"You are the reason why I'm standing here"

And sorry for the pain I caused.