Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Alhamdulillah, Allah azza wa jalla :)

Vector Salam

Bismillahirrahmanirrahimmmm *sigh* Hello peeps.


So friends, I got it. No, not yet. This is just another step that it takes. This is just the beginning of everything. The beginning of my new life. The first chapter of the book. The first verse in the song. This is just a baby step. I have to do this. No, I need to do this. I really want to do this. This is what I've been asking Him before and now He answered me. He gave me the answer to my prayer. Thank you, Allah azza wa jalla. Thank you for everything that you gave me. Thank you for everything that I had and have. Thank you :')

Well, interview huh? The butterflies are here now, having fun in my belly. I hate interviews. Or interview. But I know by hook or by crook, I really need to overcome this displeasure feeling everytime I read or hear the word 'interview'. I really need to gather all my strength to move forward and stop holding on to my past times. Past times and memories are great. No doubt about it. However, everyone need to move on, right? So let's make a move together, holding hands, supporting each other and pray to Him. He's listening :)

Preparations:
- Read blogs about Asasi TESL. I mean, about the interview.
- Starting from tomorrow, re-read The Saga of Darren Shan. This is for my grammar.
- How to gain self-esteem ah? Shoot me dead please.
- How to be as awesome as Teacher Annies and Sir Norazam and Miss Syafa? Shoot me dead again please.
- Pray to Him.
- Keep Calm and Rely On God.

Dear friends, please pray for
Nur Syahirah Haji Berhan
Siti Humayra Ibrahim
Fatin Hanani NorAzminuddin
Syazreen Yasmin Suyamin
for our Asasi TESL interview. A prayer from a friend is precious :)

Good luck and all the best for everyone!
Good luck and all the best for myself!

Goshh. I really need this. But remember this Nur Syahirah Berhan,
Higher expectation brings you deeper frustration.
So be careful, sweetie :)