Monday, January 2, 2012

Conclusion :')

Assalamualaikum warrahmatullahi wabarakatuh :)


"Still thinking 'bout this thing called love
It got me shaken up
(Please tell me there's a way)
And it got my head just spinning round round round round
(Please tell me there's a way)
Don't wanna take a fall
It's best that to break it all
It's gonna be better for you move on
(Please tell me there's a way)
And my heart we break it break it'
Or thought we'd make it make it'
But now we cover it all"
- G-Dragon [Tell Me Goodbye] -



"Girl, I'm sorry but I love you.
That's all I gotta say.
Look, everything's going to be alright, isn't it?
So damn, why am I crying?"
- G-Dragon [Lies] -

C O N C L U S I O N :
I'm going back to that hostel. Hell yeah, it's hurt. Damn hurt. I'm thinking too much because there's too many things in my mind that I have to think of. Be strong Nur Syahirah Berhan. You've got Wanie, Ali, Pan and Mubin. Everything's gonna be just FINE :')

p/s: Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Ya Allah, take away my insomnia please. Aminnn.


No comments: