Thursday, December 1, 2011

December. :)

Assalamualaikum warrahmatullahi wabarakatuh. :)



Yeah right. Today is the first day of December and I feel like 'Dammit! I'm getting closer to death'. First of all, congrats to all the SPM's victims that have been freed. So now, it's the time for me (and my friends that same age with me too of course) to be killed by this cruel spooky giant. Pffftttt. The days before this past with no good things that I did. *keling* I didn't do anything that can makes me cleverer or makes my brain bigger and more brilliant than before. Chup! Penah ka otak aku brilliant? HAHAHA. I'm going to City Plaza this Saturday. Jom la join Nisa. HAHAHAHA. I nak date. Muehehehe. Nanti nak p Port Dickson pulokkk. Hantaq Giant. Dya nak habeh praktikal dahhhh. Oke. Hari ni last day dya praktikal.

By-the-way,
Congrats toknek sayang Fatini Hannah Shedy Abdul Latef.
You are the chosen one.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: