Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Eid ul-Fitr. :)

Assalamualaikum warrahmatullahi wabarakatuh. :)


Oke. Hey peeps. Today is the third day of eid and I was just about want to wish you Happy Eid ul-Fitr. Sorry guys, for that late thingy wish. I kinda being lazy to update my blog this lately so I just let time get passed without I realize. Above there is my family's picture. But my older sister, Noor Dina Izadiany plus my youngest brother, Muhammad Syahiran Fitri were not there. My sister went out to beraya somewhere and my damn brother was merajok because he wants a PS2 but he did't get it butttttttttttt I do got a camera. Yes baby, I've got Canon 550D. Thanks abah, mama. Well, it's not as good as yours but I am the one who asked for that model so shut up bitch. Oke. I don't want to type anymore. My hands are FREEZING. I miss you busuk.

Thank you for coming ;)

Muis Mutalib. Ahmad Faiz Rosli. Muhammad Zaim Pauzi. Muhammad Hafizi Daud. Muhammad Fahim.

No comments: