Monday, May 2, 2011

'Till We Meet Again. (':

Assalammualaikum warrahmatullahi wabarakatuh. (:


I'm going back to the hostel. Do all the same routines for the whole week. I want to watch Bones Season 6, starting from tonight but I can't. Shit laa. Death is waiting for me there. Two weeks from now and i'm still not touching any of my books yet. I have no idea when will i gonna start. *sigh* The final exam is killing me deeply and i was like OH MAN YOU'RE DAMN, DUDE. Guys, please pray for me. I don't want to get below than 3.o but i know i will. *sigh* Pray for the police cadet competition too. I hope we're gonna win the competition. I don't want to go back to the hostel but i know Pan is waiting for me. LALA. Again, guys, please pray for me. I need your help damn badly. Thank you for everything. Adios amigos.

No comments: