Friday, December 31, 2010

Brrr. =.= *Part Three*

Tae Kyung's reaction when he got 100 marks from Mi Nam? BAHAHAHA.



One.
If it's dark, i can't see anything.
I'll just think that i can't see anything because it's dark.

Two.

I am going to tell you everyday so listen carefully. I love you.

Three.

You’re listening now, aren’t you? It’s so bright here, and your side is so dark that I can’t see you. Please, don’t be where I can’t see you! Come to where I can see you. Give permission to let me see you.

Four.

Go Mi Nam. I am someone who is loved by numerous people. That’s what I do for a living. It won’t trouble me at all to let you join as a fan in one of my million fan clubs. That’s the sort of person I am. You can like me. And everything will be alright.

Five.

If you're not going inside that fridge, close the door.


By Hwang Tae Kyung ; You're Beautiful.

Photobucket

No comments: